Donate your Car, Truck, Boat or RV
Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, to help support local families. We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in Williamson County, TX. When you donate to Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County we make it quick and easy. Your donation may also be tax deduction.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work
How do I donate my car in Williamson County, TX?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
- The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.