Home Repair Program
Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County helps qualified homeowners make critical home repairs that reduce health or safety hazards or improve weatherization.
How Do I Apply?
Complete the Home Repair Program application and return to
Habitat for Humanity, 2108 N Austin Avenue, Georgetown, Texas 78626.
- Own and live in the home
- Meet income limits
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Current mortgage and property tax payments
- Active homeowner’s insurance
- Be present during the repair project
- Demonstrated need for repairs based on inspection
Repair Program Sponsors and Partners