The ReStores are open for an individual/personal shopping experience or shop our Online ReStore.
- Click here to schedule a Georgetown ReStore shopping appointment.
- Click here to schedule a Round Rock ReStore shopping appointment
- This Personal Shopping Experience is by APPOINTMENT ONLY 30-minute session to shop. Only those with scheduled appointments will be permitted to enter the ReStore.
- Wear a mask at all times while in the store.
- Complete transaction within the allotted time.
- Be able to take purchased items in the same day (no 3-day holds).
- Credit/Debbie Cards ONLY (no cash is being accepted at this time).
- Staff safety measures include:
- Staff wears protective face coverings.
- High-touch items are being cleaned regularly.
- Personal distance is being maintained between staff and customers.
- Large or heavy items purchased are being placed under tent for buyers to load into their vehicles.
- Restrooms in the ReStore will be for staff use only until further notice.
As of July 11 we are accepting ReStore product donations only on Saturday, 9 a.m – 4:00 p.m. at the Georgetown ReStore and Round Rock ReStore.
At this time there are no pick up options for donated product. Please consider making a monetary donation to help Habitat Williamson County continue to build brighter futures for Williamson County families.
About The Habitat ReStores
The Habitat ReStore is a home improvement store open to the public selling new and gently used building materials, appliances, furniture, home décor and more at greatly reduced prices. Proceeds from the ReStores are critical in helping Habitat Williamson County build strength, stability, self-reliance and shelter for families in need of a decent and affordable place to live — a good deal for you, your community and the environment.
Location and Hours
Donate to the ReStore
Donations to our ReStores help build strength, stability, and self-reliance. Learn more.