The Hops for Houses Craft Beer Festival is a ticketed fundraising event supporting the House That Beer Built – a collaboration between Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County and the craft brewing community to come together to build something great. Local craft breweries have teamed up to sponsor the construction of a new home build in partnership with a future Habitat homeowner in Taylor, TX. The festival is a fundraiser to raise money for the House That Beer Built with Habitat for Humanity, a 501c(3), Federal EIN: 74-2907371. Habitat Williamson County will act as the concessionaire and obtain the required temporary TABC permit.
Event Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020
Event Time: Noon – 7pm (VIP entry at 11am)
Set up: 8:30am – 10:30am
Event Venue: Williamson County Expo Center
Event Venue Address: 5350 Bill Pricket Trail, Taylor, TX 76574
The Hops for Houses Craft Beer Festival is a 21+ event. Ticket sales & festival entry is limited to ages 21 and over; identification will be verified.
VIP Admission: (11am access)
Early Bird by January 29 (limit 100):
$65 (+online fee)
After January 29:
$75 (+online fee)
*VIP tickets are pre-sale only
Includes – In addition to GA benefits: 1 hour early entry to festival | VIP parking | access to the VIP lounge (complimentary VIP beer tastings & catered bites) | HTBB commemorative pint glass.
General Admission: (Noon access)
Early Bird by January 29 (limit 400):
$20 (+online fee)
After January 29:
$30 (+online fee)
At the door:
$35 (+ credit card processing fee | Cash accepted at the event)
Includes: Entrance to the event | 8 sample tickets | commemorative tasting cup |access to food trucks (food purchased separately) | vendor booths, live music, silent auction and more!
Extra beer sampling tickets will be available for purchase at the festival.
Expected Number of Attendees: 800+
Contact: Nicole Vommaro, Resource Development Director
- This is a 21 and over event
- Breweries must have a representative on site and at their booth at all times
- Beer may only be served in official logo tasting glasses (3oz plastic)
- Vendors are prohibited from serving alcoholic beverages to any individual wearing a Designated Driver wristband
- Vendors are required to serve responsibly and may politely refuse service to anyone they feel to be too intoxicated.
- No full bottles/cans/glasses may be sold or given away at this event
- No glass is permitted on the premise as per Williamson County Expo Center Rules
- Promotional items (t-shirts, hats, etc) may be given away but not sold